Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:07:57 -0500
>Again PLEASE HELP US save these animals - they are all mother earth's
>creatures and they do NOT deserve what they are getting.

>Thanks,  Tabetha

Tabetha and Lori:

If you can give us some SPECIFIC ways that we can help, such as writing
to appropriate authorities, etc, I am sure that you will get an
outpouring of support from people on this list. Someone posted the link
to the Morrow County Health Dept, and I wrote to them, but what else
can those of us far away from the situation do to help? Are there other
local authorities, or state authorities, that we can write to? I would
also offer some funds, but NOT to outright buy the ferrets, as this is
just enabling McKay's family to perpetuate the cruelty. If/when you are
able to shut him down, I would certainly offer some money to help house
and feed rescued ferrets at that point in time, and maybe others would
as well.

Thoughts and prayers go with you to help you achieve your goal.

Jeff
In memory of Neo