From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:31:30 -0700
We have three ferrets in need of a loving home.

Booger is a dark female sable around 3 years of age.  Sugar is a 3 year
old chocolate female.  These two have been together all their lives.

Bogie is a 2 year old sable male.  Novona would like to keep the three
together, if at all possible.  There ia a large cage that will go with
them.

If you feel you could give this trio a home, please contact Novona at
(740) 465-5080 or email her at [log in to unmask]

To date, all the ferrets we have posted for have found new homes.  ; )

Thanks,
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter

We are currently functioning as a placement and referral service.