From:
Foxxy3825 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 11:13:07 EDT
Yesterday, I haven't seen my Ricochet all day..so i decided to go looking
for him and when i found him he was staggering, couldn't control his
bladder, and his neck appeared to have swelled to twice the size of his
head...I immediately rushed him to the vet and he said that he was maybe
bitten by one of the other ferrets and it has gotten infected??  He gave me
antibiotics and i left..well it is the next morning and he seems to be doing
a little better although he still doesn't have control of his bladder and
just basically doesn't want to move..I was just wondering if this has
happened to anyone else.  I want to do everything i can for him......Thank
You

Nichole and the Four Fuzzies :)

http://members.tripod.com/~oOFoXxYOo/index.html