Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 2009 18:02:34 +0000
Hey Everybody

I'd like to thank everyone who stopped by aikidoferret.com and
purchased an item or two.(5 in one case !)

If you haven't been there yet, ceck it out. We have T Shirts, Lapel
Pins, Posters, Sneakers, even Comic Books ! Featuring Itachi The Aikido
Ferret, and our newest Ferret Friend, Snoozer ! Show the world you're
a Ferret Lover ! Your patronage needed, your comments welcome. Let us
know what you'd like in a Ferret product. Thanks

Bob Hamilton
www.aikidoferret.com