From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 21:28:16 -0400
Rachell asks:
>Do ferrets do OK traveling?  I was thinking that we could bring his cage
>and him "of course" with us.  It's an hour or so drive.

He'll do fine.  I've driven from VA to Ohio with my fuzz buckets.  They
don't like being in the cage, but BOY do they like exploring a new place
when you get there.  Just make sure you keep your kid cool.  Offer him
water during the trip as well.  If your car doesn't have air conditioning,
freeze a pop bottle full of water, wrap it in a towel and put in the cage
with your kid.