From:
Robyn Macdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 12:49:22 -0500
Hi!  Casey here, my mommy just signed up a couple of weeks ago so I thought
that I would introduce myself.  I am an albino FM that is the most loveable
ferret on earth as my mom woould say.  I get to stay out all day while mom
is at school and I sleep with her at night but when I'm bad I get put in my
cage (I love to tear up the carpet).  Mommy spends a lot of time with me we
run all over our part of the house cause I'm not allowed to go upstairs
cause Gus the siamese cat is afraid of me and Darrin says he doesn't like me
but that's ok cause uncle Jay plays with me all the time and Aunt Georgina
makes me give her kisses.  There is a scary black and white cat that lives
with us too her name is Sabrina she ripped my ear a couple of weeks ago but
I am ok now plus mommy gave me extra attention till it was better.  I gotta
go now momy want to talk.

 Bye
Casey

Hi I just want to say something to the person adopting a wolfcub HOW COULD
YOU DO THAT TO A WILD AND I STRESS THE WORD WILD ANIMAL?  do not intergrate
that animal into your family take him somewhere where he can be raised with
his own kind and HOPEFULLY later released to the WILD where he belongs.
Plus I don't know if you are fully aware of a wolf's habits and ways they
are EXTREMELY territorial and pack oriented so if you ever have kids they
could be at risk.

Robyn  and the white terror Casey