Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 21:27:33 -0400
I read in the latest issue of Ferrets magazine about the breakthroughs
they're having in using Melatonin to treat adrenal disease.  We have two
boys and a girl who, I'm pretty certain, are adrenal.  We cant afford
three adrenal surgeries, so I was looking to see what people's
experiences have been using Melatonin.

It seems that the implants might be good, although you have to get them
done every 3 or 4 months and I dont know what the cost of that would be.
I also dont know of a vet in the area who would do it.  Anyone know any
ferret knowledgeable vets in the Tampa Bay area that might be able to do
these implants?

Anyone using pills or liquid?  I wouldnt mind that, but they say you
should ideally give it to them 6 or 7 hours after the sun comes up and
do to my work schedule, that isnt possible.

Suggestions and comments gratefully accepted!

Becky and Heather and the Magnificent Seven