From:
Dom Peromi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:10:08 -0700
Hello, I must part with my fuzzy, as my life has become so complicated,
I know he will not get the care he should.  He is about 8 months old,
badger faced, and spunky.  He is very well socialized, he doesn't nip,
is litter trained, and loves to have his neck and tummy rubbed.  He is
neutered and descented.

I live in the Springfield, IL area.  I am looking for a small adoption
fee, but I would be willing to drive within 50 miles or so to deliver
him.  I am including a cage with him that is about 2' deep X 2.5' tall X
4' wide coated chickenwire and wood.

Please respond soon, as I am moving and would like to get him resettled
before everything starts getting packed and moved, to avoid stressing him
out.

Thanks and I hope I can find him a happy home :)

Kristin