From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 15:54:17 -0800
Hi everyone,

Quick question: how in the heck do you brush your fuzzy's teeth?!?!?!

I just purchased a Petrodex pet toothpaste w/ finger brush, but my two
furslinkies will NOT open their mouths (and neither of them yawn when I
scruff them, so that's no use), and they seem to dislike the taste of the
toothpaste.  sooo, I'm having quite a bit of trouble trying to figure out
how to do this!!!

Any tips/help from toothbrush-time-loving-fuzzy owners??  THANKS!

Jen & the fussbudget ferrets:
Jasmine & KC (Noooo way are you putting that thing in my mouth, mom!!
gimmee my ferretone instead!!!)