From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 00:55:41 -0400
>From:    Linda Soule <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Need information on ECE

A very knowledgeable friend of mine told me she's been having very good
results w/Pet Authority's Digestive Tract Conditioner liquid.  The label
says; - Helps maintain a healthy digestive system, - Helps treat & prevent
diarrhea, - Helps eliminate smelly stools & foul gas, - Helps reduce bad
breath caused by intestinal purification, - Helps conteract the destructive
side effects of antibiotic therapy, - Dairy free, - Helps prevent shedding &
scratching caused by stress from digestive imbalances, - Helps fortify the
immune system w/Vit C, - Yucc & papain are natural anti-inflammatories & can
help relieve muscle & arthritic pain.  The only ingredients are: Triple
filtered spring water, lactobacillus acidophilus cultures, yucca, papaya
puree (provides enzymes), Vit C.

She's been using it on an ECE survivor who, a yr later still wasn't right.
She says his stool is finally normal again.  She says her guys absolutely
love it too.

I have no association w/Pet Authority.
       ********************

During the week, our foster dad Ron posted that we took in 14 (so he lost
count) ferrets over the weekend.  We were already full to capacity, but
pulled together & managed to squeeze them in because they had nowhere else
to go.  Mark Zmyewski of Cloud Nine Ferrets in AL contacted us after reading
Ron's post.  As it turned out, Mark (& Donna who w/her husband founded CNF)
had a waiting list of adoptive fuzzy parents & no fuzzies to adopt out.  He
was interested in driving to GA to pick up maybe 6 ferrets.

I arranged to have 3 of our foster moms meet at my home w/their wards so
Mark & Donna could take a looksee.  Out of the 13 fuzzies, they picked out
their 6.  While Mark & I originally talked on the phone, he had already
decided to take a shetland hob (#7) being fostered by Jan Lovell.  But they
still wanted to see more.  So we drove to Ron's & they picked 3 more.
10...they took 10 - all shapes, sizes, ages & personalities!  How are my
babies doing Mark?

We still have LOTS of ferrets available for adoption as well as a waiting
list of convenience surrenders (owner-dumped ferrets) to come into our care.

Thanks BIG for making this wonderful resource possible.  Because of the FML,
I personally, & the GDFA foster moms & dad had a wonderful weekend, & a
bunch of fuzzies are going to new homes sooner than we ever dreamed.

To Garbonzo, Pillsbury, & Fairy,
Sweetie, Toon, Tootsie & the boys are doing fine.  They miss you too, but
they'll be OK.  Don't worry, they'll be adopted one day too.
I miss you terribly.
Be happy.
Your foster momma

KODO IS DEAD - LONG LIVE KODO

Juliana
Frodo, Rocks, Anola Gay, SNAFU, FUBAR, Tabu,
Chaos, Tuxedo, Bijou, Fiasco, & Dazzle