From:
"Zaske, Cherri" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 07:27:15 -0600
I was reading about people liking the figure 8 to the H style.  I tried both
the figure 8 (which took Skippy a whole 2 seconds to get out of) and I tried
the H style (this one had the strap ends not connected to the rest of the
harness) (this took Skippy a whole 5 seconds to get out of) Finally when I
went to visit my parents in Wisconsin I ran across another H style harness.
This time it was like a miniature cat harness (H Style) with the clips and
the strap ends connected to the rest of the harness and for some reason
neither of my ferrets can get out of these.  So that is my preference.

Also, I am looking for Wood Stove Pellets (I think the ones that I used were
made out of Oak) I had gone to a home show and saw them and the guy gave me
a 30 pound bag for free (that was so nice of him) There was absolutely no
smell when I used them even if I put off changing the litter box for a
couple of days.  He said a 30 pound bag usually costs around $5.00 and it
lasted about 4 months.  If anyone can get them to me please let me know.
They don't sell them anywhere in Nashville.  My email address is