From:
Ellen Goffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 07:43:36 -0400
I want to thank all the people who offered me advice and good wishes off the
list about Antony.  The medicine (cefa) did not do any good so we are taking
him in for a radiograph tonight which should help the vet diagnose the
problem.  The next step would be exploratory surgery and the vet clearly
told me that after all that we might find out that there was nothing we
could do for him.  And he said the problem would only get worse since it
seems that, for whatever reason, Antony cannot completely empty his bladder
and there is always some urine sitting there.  This can lead to infection
and inflamation which further obstructs the flow of urine and creates a
vicious circle.  So we are taking this one step at a time and going in for
the radiograph tonight.

Ellen [log in to unmask] & Antony & Lexie & Babe