From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:47:44 -0500
Dr. Bruce Williams - Others have said it and I would like to say it also...
We cannot thank you enough for posting on the FML.  You have set so many
minds at ease and have given us such wonderful information and insight.
Some of the posts you have answered of others have already answered some of
the questions I have recently had, and I hadn't even posted them yet on the
FML.  We know you are a very busy person...we truly appreciate you taking
the time to post!  :-)

*fuzzy hugs & kisses*

Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo, Pepe', Spunky & Leah