From:
Rick Lemker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 03:26:40 -0500
     Dr. Williams... geez, doc...you sure scared the hell out of me.  Exactly
what is this green diarrhea?  Viral or bacterial?  Regional or pandemic?
 (what are the medical words?)  Not life-threatening to healthy ferrets or
all ferrets?  If clothing is a vector then viral, right?  I know you're busy,
but a quick paragraph on GD would set things easier.  Sorry about ol' Oscar,
sounds like he did pretty good though.  On a lighter note...
     Regarding sounds--one of my ratfinks goes nuts over the dot-matrix
printer.  He'll traverse the length of the house, tear into the computer
room, and attack the paper as it goes out of the box.  If I'm not in the chair
 he'll use it as a ladder to get on the table and paw/bite at the print head.
 The other guy doesn't give a hoot.  At least I know one of 'em ain't deaf.