From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:38:52 -0700
Many thanks to all the wonderful people who supported Friends of Ferret
Shelters' raffle on behalf of the West Michigan Ferret Connection. The
raffle raised $871, before PayPal fees, for Diamond, Indy and all the
other precious kids at Dee Gage's shelter.

Here is the list of winners:

Enid Groves Ferret Print - Ann Gruden

30lb. bag of Totally Ferret - Jackie Ruegsegger (Jackie has
generously donated the prize to the Dook 'N Dance Ferret Shelter
in Midway Park, NC!)

Beautiful Blue Gift Basket - Kendra Lausman

Feast for the Eyes and Tummy - Julie Johnson

Ginormous Jug of Carnivore Care - Sandra Robinson

Ferrets Rule! Handmade Frame and Fun Set - Gale Simon

Lotsa Little Toys and Treats - Julie Adams

Handmade Striped Ferret Bedding Set - Stephanie Schultz

Candy Striped Handmade Ferret Bedding Set - June Wolf

All My Love Handmade Ferret Bedding Set - Jackie DeCarlo

Stunning Ferret Photograph by Marie-Agnes: Robin Hochgertel

Handmade Felted Ferret Egg - Linda Soule

Handmade Tunnel Hammie, Toys and Treats - Katrina Sword

No-Spill Food and Water Bowls and Large Barrel Den - Lisa Thompson

1 Ferret's Treasures $25 Gift Certfiicate - Laurie Hakala

Ferrety Fun Playhouse Tent - Angela Neiswenter

Handmade Ferret Tube, Plaque and Crafted Keychain Set - Kevin Hill

We hope you all enjoy the prizes!

Bookmark our website and check back soon. We'll be announcing another
raffle shortly!

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich Friends of Ferret Shelters
http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com/