From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 19:29:07 -0700
Hi all,

Someone mentioned in today's FML that their fuzzie's coats have been the
softest, most plush beautiful coats recently due to TF food, well, mine
too!  Don't know if the Totally Ferret food or the ferrets have changed --
all 3 of my girls have gorgeous coats whereas before the past 3 mos or so
they had just average coats, but they've been on TF their entire lives...
go figure.  My baby Daisy also has a beautiful coat, and I've started her
on Totally Ferret from the start... and she's already 10 1/2 weeks old w/ a
showstopping coat.  hmm..  wish Calif.  would legalize ferts so we could
have our own shows, mine would surely be good candidates for winning
ribbons!!  :-)

hugs to the fuzzys everywhere...
Jen, w/ furry foursome, Jasmine, Casey, Samantha and Daisy