From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 09:20:16 -0700
I finally got around to writing the tribute story for Gizmo on my website.
Please check it out, the URL's in my signature.  Just click on "Mother's
Dream."  Be prepared with a box of Kleenex.  I certainly needed it while I
wrote it.  Let me know what you think.  I'm still trying to get around to
scanning his picture to put that up too.  Thanks!

=====
Aileen & the Herd minus one Herdling
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, Sandy, & Rootie the beagle
Missing Gizmo so much. We love you, baby.

Check out the Herd's website at:
 http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/7414/index.html