From:
"Karen Purcell, DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 22:15:34 +0000
Folks,

Just a positive note for all of you.  One of my fuzzies is getting Turkey
baby food (as he doesn't care much for chicken) twice daily.  He licks
it right off the spoon, as long as it is warmed.  He is such a little
gentleman - and then Calypso, my bouncy kit, hops up and washes his
whiskers WHILE HE EATS!  LOL - she is too funny.  Just wants to keep him
clean - I never have to wash his face at all.  I'm not sure he is too
happy with this, though ;-)

Hope everyone is having a joyous holiday season, don't let the crazies get
you down,

-Dr. Karen

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is provided for general informational purposes only.  It is
in no way intended as a replacement for a consultation with a qualified
licensed veterinarian.  If you are concerned about your pet's health, you
should seek the advice of your regular veterinarian as soon as possible.