From:
Mary Segalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 21:07:14 EST
I just want to recommend to anyone looking for a great Christmas gift
for their fuzzies Ferret Affair. Karen of Ferret Affair makes fuzzy
floors for all kinds of cages. This summer I purchased a "basement"
model from her for my ferret nation cage, and I just can't speak highly
enough about the quality of this product.

The basement is heavy duty, I think the cage would wear out before the
basement would, and my ferrets love to go up in to it on and come out
on top. Not only did she do a wonderful job on the basement, but she
made me 3 ramp covers. She was experimenting, and wanted to know which
one I liked best. I have some beautiful ramp covers but my ferrets
don't really like them because they slip on them. But the 3 she made,
I love them all, they are very well made and all three are slip proof!
I am so happy with the basement I purchased from her, and have meant
for a long time post about it! Here's her website:
http://ferretaffair.com/store.asp

Mary in Virginia
and Fox, Scarlet, Benny and Rascal
Missing their pals Bear and Bianka