From:
Eric Winship <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:41:32 PDT
I have not posted in a very long time.

I have a friend who has two silvermitt ferrets, both female, in need of a
good home.  It seems that they were just something that they thought they
wanted and now unfortunately they are now being ignored.  Days go by, if
not weeks, before these little guys get out of their cage.  Their are no
toys in this cage or much of anything else.  I have seen the litter boxes
filled to the max and overflowing.  The ferret Gizmo does have adrenal
disease, they are not going to pay for the operation for her, the vet has
a pill that they put the little girl on that may or may not work.  She has
lost all of her hair poor thing.  The other baby "sweetpea" is healthy.
She has them on iams kitty food.  The couople are now buying a new home and
it seems they dont want to take the ferrets with them.  The fuzzies are
scratchers and they might ruin their new carpet.  They are completely potty
trained.  Although as most ferrets they do have an oops once in a while but
amazingly they do very well.

If anyone lives in Phoenix and might possibly want to provide a loving home
for these two babies please E-mail me at my home e-mail address.  The cage
will be included.  I would take them but I already have four and my
roommate would just have a fit if i added to the litter.  ]

Thank you for listening and please keep these little guys in your prayers.

Diana