From:
Bonnie Tormohlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2014 19:10:22 -0700
Just to clarify, NAFAR is not closed. We have suspended private
surrenders until further notice but Humane Society and animal control
cases have never been refused when we have room, the only condition
is they must arrange transport. I have neither the time, funds nor
volunteers to travel all over Arizona to pick up ferrets. Humane
Societies outside our area have been advised of this in the past.
The majority will not transport up here.

If someone is able to volunteer to transport these 4 kids, we will
make a bed for them.

Bonnie Tormohlen, CVT
Managing Director
Northern Arizona Ferret Alliance & Rescue, Inc