Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 11:12:29 EST
Greetings to All:

We recently lost a beloved hamster named Dash. I visited the local SPCA
with the intention of adopting a little fur ball, but was asked if I
was interested in a single ferret. As soon as I saw him I fell in love.
He is a chunky boy with white mittens. I figured with 6, what's 1 more.
So Bender is now a happy member of our fuzzy clan. He fits right in and
as always, my present group is accepting of all new babies.

If anyone is located in the Buffalo, NY area...there is still a group
of 2 ferrets at the Erie County SPCA. They are beautiful and would be
a great addition to any home.

Happy Holidays,
DiAnne, Bandit, Chloe, Chris, Jack, JoJo, Junior, Bender,
missing Murphy, Gracie Lou, Butters, Dash, Shaemus, and Kylie