From:
Yvonnethe tech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:38:05 EST
I am posting this here to thank everyone who sent the early X-mas
goodies!  I didn't know till recently about the FML posting about my ADV
guys.  I haven't had time to send individual thank you so I'll say it
here.  Thank you!!!!  The guys really like the box of polar fleece toys.
I put them in a big low box and let them at it.  It was really funny :) :).
The hammies, toys & donations are really appreciated.

The seven I just received haven't stopped eating!  They had no muscle
mass at all, but now are bulking up.  The Albino boy(Bert) will probably
hit 3.5 - 4 lbs.  One of the female sable girls (Coco) has found an ADV
foster home along with another of my group.  These people had an ADV
ferret which died and are well aware of the responsibility of owning one
plus we pay all vet bills.  The cripple one (Goofy) is a pistol!.  He is
floppy on his hind end but it does not hinder him from bouncing all over
the floor.  Plus he likes feet:):).  Everyone seems to be OK health wise
and are all growing great coats.  The tiny sable girl (Lil One) is blind
but seems to get around just fine.

Thank you again from all the fuzzys and Fuzztek North (Yvonne)