From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:42:38 -0600
Okay, I'll bite... Dooks from the S. Chicagoland area:

Personal babies (most of which are rescues) - 3m / 6f

Casanova - 4 1/2 pound male lovebug point who lives up to his name
           (2 yrs old)
Bear -   3 pound male lovebug point (3 yrs old)
Twitch - 5 yr old male cinnamon nutball
Pepper - 5 yr old female crazy-*ss blaze
Macy -   1 1/2 yr old female point with multiple personalities (most of
         which desire the taste of human blood)
Credence - 6 yr old confused and misunderstood female cinnamon
Nibbles -  2 yr old female sable whose name is an understatement
"Q"   -   an 8 month old sable female who thinks she's a tiger
Nilla  -  a 9 month old point female who KNOWS she's a tiger

Babies waiting for homes (2 trios) -

Duke - 2 yr old hooded chocolate male who couldn't be sweeter!
Burt - 3 yr old hooded chocolate male who is as looooong as he is lovable
Kit -  4 yr old female cinnamon mellowhead

Crackers - 5 yr old albino male who loves to be loved (had successful
           adrenal sugery on 12/18) :-)
Loopy  -   1 1/2 yr old female dark hooded sable who has finally learned
           that most humans are friends
Froot Loop - 4 yr old little bossy female silver with the cutest lil
             black nose.

The above two trios are up for adoption.  I will NOT separate Duke, Burt
and Kit.  However, Loopy from the second trio will do well in a home with
other ferrets.  She's not been with the others for long.  Crackers and
Froot Loop will not be separated.  I'd love for all of these kids to have
great New Year forever homes.  Please e-mail me for more info on adopting
them :-)

Everyone have a very SAFE and Happy New Year!

Kim Schilling
Author, Ferrets for Dummies
Director, Animals for Awareness
List Mom, Procyonid_Viverrid yahoo group