From:
Michael Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 07:46:49 PST
> I decided that Cocoa needed his first bath tonight...  I was really
> surprised how he handled it!  From the readings I have done, it

> coming out of the tap.  Then came drying off time....he thought it
> was a game or something.  After drying him off a little with the
> towel, he spent the next hour playing ON me.  He even started talking
> to me.  Boy was he hyper!

After a shower our kids jump, dance, wrestle, gnaw, leap, fly (almost
literally), turn summersalts, stand on their heads, whack themselves
into things because they're not paying attention to where they're
going, fall off the bed, play run and chase with us, and any number of
other wild and crazy things.  Get used to it, it's a regular circus
at our place after shower time.  It's pretty funny to watch -- and
participate!

-- Mike and Kim (the dreaded showerers, and ear and nail maimers - NOT!)
   Squirt - "Okay, you got me wet.  Isn't that good enough?"
   Pippi  - "Don't hurt me!  Don't hurt me!  Okay, that didn't hurt."

Michael C. Burkard        |              _     Dancing Dookers
Xerox, Rochester, NY USA  |       _____C .._.  Delightfully Digging!
[log in to unmask]     |  ____/     \___/   Feisty Fuzzies in a
My opinions only.         | <____/\_---\_\     Frenzied Frollick!