Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:28:22 -0700
The exciting news is that a new a-Angel has taken command of greeting
at the Rainbow Bridge! This new Angel is very experienced in love,
patience and nurturing. After caring for the older and the sick ferrets
(and caring so greatly for all the people in the ferret community) this
new Angel has stepped up to the plate to lovingly receive all that
cross the Rainbow Bridge.

So all Heaven would like to rejoice and welcome this saintly Angel that
we knew as Reb on Earth. Heaven is a better place now that she is there
to oversee things. If Reb does half the job she did here on Earth, then
Heaven really will be a Heavenly place.

However, Reb leaves behind many older and/or sick ferrets as well as a
loving husband and young daughter. It is our opportunity to reach out
to them and let them know how much we loved Reb. If you want to donate
to the raffle that Kat is setting up, please contact her. Or,you can
buy raffle tickets. If you would like to help the family, money, cards,
etc. can be mailed directly to Larry and Sara McFarlane.

Reb's Memory
c/o Kat Parson
PO Box 565
Tooele. UT  84074

the McFarlane Family
1209 Sinclair St.
Ft. Wayne, IN  46808

If you have any stories of Reb, or pictures of her, please contact Wolfy at