From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 04:16:32 -0500
Deasest Muldoon,

Sounds like maybe you could be starting a whole new craze in that axel
grease for your fur.  One never knows!!

I wrote to you because I was wondering if Princess was able to help out
Oskie to get accustomed to things in her new home.  Actually, I also
was wondering if Oskie was able to meet all of her family that had left
before her, and how they were all doing.  Oskie only knew Tori, and
Princess, but there was a pretty good sized family waiting for her.
Could you please check with Oskie and let me know if she was able to meet
up with Smokey, Bandit, Boots, Samantha, along with Tori and Princess.
Could you to be on the look out for a kiss that I blew up towards the
Bridge.  Please let every one of my babies, there up at the Bridge, know
that I just because their physical bodies left this planet, I still love
them with all my heart.

What Could it Be?

I still can feel it lingering,
the tingling on my face.