From:
jessica stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 09:19:19 -0400
I just wanted to stop in and say Hello.  I have just been lurking lately.
Things are going okay here it is kinda slow on things that are happening
in my family.  I started school (college) last Monday and really like it
I haven't been to school in 15 years(seems like a long time when you get
to figuring it in years).

Rikki (our ferret) is doing well he is finally starting to grow hair it
is so funny he has patches everywhere from neck down.

Well gotta run the kids are fighting again.

See ya later everyone have a good day.
Jessica