From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2014 15:52:16 -0500
It's fun, easy and helps both the environment and black-footed ferrets!
Just log the everyday eco-friendly things you do.

Linda

-----

Dear Fellow Black-footed Ferret Fans,

I have been tasked with enlisting participants for Louisville Zoo's
latest conservation endeavor. Louisville Zoo is partnering with
MyActions, an environmentally focused social networking site, with a
goal of registering one million eco-friendly actions by Earth Day.
Users register with the site, select a community (Louisville), pick
a team to support (Black-footed ferrets), and log their positive,
eco-friendly actions. Those actions are awarded a point value and those
points are translated into a dollar value, up to ten actions a day.
The money has already been donated to MyActions from corporate/private
donors. The donations will go directly to Louisville Zoo's Black-footed
ferret program. This Winter Challenge runs from January 27 to February
19.

Please join me in generating funds for our BFFs; log on as often as
possible to record your actions. For those of you more active in social
networking, include postings, add photos, and comment on the actions of
others. Access the site at
http://myactions.org/FesnyngBlackFootedFerrets

If you have any friends or family that you think would be interested,
please forward this message on to them.

Thanks!

Joanne Luyster, Keeper II
Louisville Zoological Garden