From:
Erica Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 23:20:02 EDT
Actually, this is a question.... I am a new ferret owner (as of yesterday)
and when I agreed to adopt Napoleon, she wasn't as fragrant as she was
today.  Could this be from general nervousness with a new place, new
people, etc?  Or did I just not pay that much attention when I first met
her?  I have the feeling that the smell may also be the bars of her cage.
Is that common?  I'd hate to think that the newest addition to my family
could be that noticeable so soon after a bath!

Any input would be appreciated!

Erica