From:
donna weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2013 12:12:50 -0500
Away for almost 32 hours. 12 hours longer than expected. Longer than I
have ever been away from the ferrets. Missing them tremendously.

As I drive, I am thankful I had left extra bowls of fresh food and
water in every room. Newspapers and litter boxes in every corner. Can't
wait to get home and to be with the ferrets again.

HOME! I unlocked all the locks. I opened the door. I tried to push the
door open more than 2 inches. It was solidly stuck.

WTF?!

Major chore, I finally opened the door. (Hey, Sue, I am a poet too!).

It had to be a group effort to drag that heavy and large hooded
sweatshirt through the entire house from the laundry to the base of
the front door.

If that one zippered-corner of the shirt would not have gotten stuck
under the door it would have been an easy entry.

HOME! All 6 ferrets snuggled up and sleeping in a pile in my smelly
sweatshirt and waiting to welcome me at the door.

HOME! I smiled as I kissed each one and they slowly awakened. Then what
fun we had and the smiles became total fun and laughter! Happy hopping!

So sad some people don't know the love of ferrets. Ferrets have so much
to give. Still wonder about those "little" brains.

Donna

[Posted in FML $$22$$]