From:
Deb's Ferret Rescue & Boarding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 23:57:00 -0500
Dear Anonymous Poster,

Why is it that we always' have a Ferret Giving Tree Grinch out there
that always' post's as an "anonymous poster" due to the fact they do
not want anyone to know who they are due to the fact that they are
acting very immaturely. Do you not understand the meaning of the
Ferret Giving Tree? I believe you do not have a rescue or sanctuary
and understand the meaning of "giving"...

Once a year, we have this event that helps ferret rescues and
sanctuary's. It is a BIG help to a lot of us due to the fact that
ferrets are a very costly pet to run a rescue for. It was wonderful to
start the Ferret Giving Tree to help rescue & sanctuary's all over! I
would not have posted anything if it were only a couple of my ferret's
that were in this situation. I would simply contact the director
privately. When I had 16 ferrets involved, I needed more help than
just ignoring it...our rescue needed some help.

Well, Anon...by 10am after my posting, we found the person whom was the
one whom caused the 16 ferrets not to get a gift and every thing was
solved. Just 2 posting's!!! The rest was handled by private email's.
That is the mature way to handle a situation...not the way you reacted!

So if you have nothing nice to say about the Ferret Giving Tree,
PLEASE...keep it to yourself or email me privately. That is the way
to use proper manners... Be an adult and act that way!

Thank you to all of the folks that are helping us recover from this
ordeal...we appreciate it very much!

Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald
Deb's Ferret Rescue & Boarding
New Era, MI