From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:19:33 -0400
Hi Diane,

We have acquired 2 female, spayed and descented, ferrets. The owner had
to move and could not take the ferrets with him. Do you know of a
loving home for them? Thanks for your time and have a great day!!

Absolutely cross-post!! They need a good home! They're not in danger of
euthanization. They are in the cage that the owner had and seem very
happy. The albino one is very friendly and sweet. The sable one has
more of a tendency to bite. They really love each other. Keep me
posted! Thanks for your hard work.

Katy Hollingsworth
Office Manager
Florence Area Humane Society