From:
"Tracy L. Tunnison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 1996 23:14:42 -0400
Just a short (I hope) note to thank anyone who had good thoughts for my
little "Squirt".  Unfortunately she passed away this afternoon.  As far as I
know, she was not in any pain (no teeth grinding, no agonized breathing) and
died in my arms.  She was very sweet and as one friend of mine put it "she
may have had a short life, but she had a good one".  This means a lot to me.
She got totally spoiled and went with me almost everywhere and got lots of
kisses and attention.

Enough on the sad side.

To the person who's ferrets liked to listen to whistling and the flute, my
ferrets all stop whatever they are doing to listen to me whistle or even
when I sing (off key, even).

A quick question for Bill Killian: I don't disagree with your daughter's
knowledge, but how could she tell the jill was spayed just by looking at it?
Whenever I get in rescues or strays with no history, I have to have an
exploratory done if I need to know for sure if they are spayed or not.  If
you have a way to tell by looking, I would be very interested to know so I
can use it also.  Thanks.

By the way, I just got an angora ferret.  So far so good, but she is in
strict quarantine (just like any new ferret here) for at least 2 weeks.
After that I plan on introducing her to a couple of my ferrets for a week or
so before introducing her to the whole wild bunch.  I'll let you all know of
any changes or any outbreaks if they occur.

Thanks for listening,
Tracy, Cooter, Talyn-bach, Easel, etc.
RIP Squirt, I'll miss you!!!!