From:
anneinchicago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 04:47:41 -0500
I agree with- Linda I think it was?  It would have been incredibly
helpful if you had posted more details.

I get the digest.  It comes about 4:30 in the AM.  I also immediately
sent you a private email, asking for those details and telling you to
call me.  You never did.  Not then.  Not during the day.  And here it
is, 4:30 AM and still no call.

Now I also find myself wondering what's up.

Vague details still on the ferret's injuries, who is helping..  And why
the heck is it in a bathroom if it is injured and not at a vet?

If, and I say IF, this was a hoax, then shame on you.  The next time
someone needs immediate help, someone else may not be so inclined to
do so if they think it might not be on the up and up.

anne