From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2008 04:25:30 -0500
I too have had Roses bedding to hold up well. I've had some for about
4 yrs now & still going strong. She makes them to withstand alot of
washings.

I still have a few hammies that Diane Iverson had sent to Bear &
Grizz maybe 5 yrs ago. And The Crafty Weasels is like the slogan for
underwear,it snaps back wash after wash. They just tend to sample the
fleece in spots. And Sandra Gramage,I still have the cuddle beds she
sent. And Ada as well makes hammies that hold up. And Clover with her
sets of bedding. The list goes on.

And then Auntie Staci had sent some bedding she makes. She too is a
good one for bedding. My nekked Nelson prefers hers over any other.
My 4 yr old grand daughter Trystan tells me that " Grammy, some of
his clothes fell off. " I have here every other weekend & she is a
wonderful help with the crew. She likes the nekked ones best.

We are blessed with many hammie Goddess' in the ferret community.

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice