From:
Jody Renouf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 19:55:14 -0400
It's Cirque du FerrEt!

Join MaFF for some clowning around, ferret style!

We have games, the world famous ferret playground, and a costume
contest for the fuzzies. (Proof of rabies and distemper vaccine
required.) Shop the vendor tables, and check out the $3 big ticket
raffle items, not to be missed:
. A colorful and cozy Snoopy Snuggler Bedding Set
. Boston Bruins tickets (two seats at Boston vs. Buffalo 10/30/12)
. New England Patriots tickets (two seats at Foxboro vs. Miami 12/30/12)
. A baseball autographed by Red Sox No. 15 Dustin Pedroia

You need not be present to win the big ticket items above. Email
clerk@maferrets if interested in purchasing tickets online.
Tickets are $3 each or you can purchase four for $10.

The goodie bags (first 50 admissions), raffle baskets and food are all
spectacular. See you under the big top!

When: Saturday 9/29/12, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Dedham VFW (100% indoor event)
84 Eastern Avenue
Dedham, MA

Email [log in to unmask] for more info, or read all about it online at
http://maferrets.org/events/circus.html

This is a fundraising event for Massachusetts Ferret Friends, a
501(c)(3) organization, assisting our foster network, and mission of
education, outreach and sheltering.

--
Jody Renouf
Clerk, *Massachusetts Ferret Friends, Inc.* 501(c)(3)