From:
Sheba Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 16:15:28 EST
On Saturday night was anyone watching A&E Investigative Reports on Gangs ?
There was a detective who monitors the internet for Gang web sites, at home
with his 2 FERRETS !!  It was a good 10 second spot !  It showed him taking
them from their cage and cuddling up to him as he walked thru his house to
the computer.  Then it shows the 2 ferrets right next to his face and neck
while he is on the computer !!

Made my day !  I hope ALL the Lawenforcement folks was watching the Gang
Report from CaCaLand !!!  Maybe they will see that ferts ain't so bad after
all, if one of their own has and loves them.

THANKYOU Detective McCoy and the best of luck, keeping gangs and their
counterparts off the streets.  And THANKYOU for including your ferrets as
part of the show !!

I beleive he is in Chicago, Ill., he monitors the Disciples and any other
gang in cahouts with them.  The main hondo rules from prison in sheeps
clothing, last name is Hoover.  Gangmembers think of him as God.

It was a great expose on gangs and the ferrets topped it off as Fighters
against GANGS !!  Yeah !  Go Ferrets !!