From:
Donghoon Hyeon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 14:41:09 -0500
Hello I'm a proud daddy of two female sable ferrets, Bopus Poopus (bobae)
and Cocus Poopus.(Coco) Coco is only 7 weeks old (so small and cute!),
free-roams in the house (always watch your step!), and still she finds the
litter pan when the time comes.  Bobae is about 4 months old and uses the
litter pan perfectly when she is in the cage.  She loves her cage and even
when she freeroamed before the kit came, she always slept in her cage.
Nowadays when out of the cage, she doesn't care where to poop, as it's not
her lovely house after all.  :( Anyways, I get a lot of poops in the litter
pan and I changed the litter once every three days.

My point is that: the ferret litter (compressed newspaper) is too expensive
compared to the cat litter.  I looked up ferret central and it says cat
litter is ok except some potential problems.  I would like to get some more
information about this potential problems and, is there anyone using cat
litter and finds it ok?

If this has been an issue, I apologize for that: I'm quite new to the list.

Thank you!

Daddy ( .... )
Bobae (Daddy don't look at me while I'm pooping.)
Coco  (daddy gimme some mo oange jooz!)
Mommy (gone for a trip)