From:
brooke nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 1996 20:16:37 -0500
I just wanted to clarify something from my last post since I got a somewhat
rude reply via private e-mail.

I had mentioned that the new ferret we got was eating "Hi-Pro Cat
Food"....that was the NAME of the food.  It was *not* high protein food.
The food that they sent home with us was basically the absolute cheapest cat
food you can find anywhere!  I feed all my ferrets Iams Kitten mixed with
Marshall Ferret Food and they all seem to do well on that (just in case
anyone else was wondering).

Brooke
Cody
Indy