From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 08:45:56 -0400
Joyce - While I can understand not wanting to feed your pet rats or mice to
the ferrets - you do understand that any cat or ferret food you buy to feed
them does contain dead animals?  Usually chicken which dont live very nice
lives in chicken ranches nor do I think a whole lot of thought is put into
giving them a dignified or even humane death.  Since ferrets are carnivores
of a high order and HAVE to get their protein from mean perhaps you should
lend your attention to the chicken industry.

Mary, Booker and the fuzzbutts Boris and Giesela