Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 10:55:58 -0800
Hello, FML! I am proud to say that I have made a contribution to this
film. The last one was in a recent International Film Festival and WON
AN AWARD! And, Falcor the Ferret, star of Jasper and Jake: A Ferret
Tale, will also star in this one.

Don't ask me any details, my mind works like a swinging door these
days. So, I am cutting and pasting (learned that in first grad, didn't
go to kindergarten) what the anonymous poster gave us:

Visit The Ferret Squad campaign page on Indiegogo at
http://www.indiegogo.com/theferretsquad
Even a donation as small as $8 comes with some nice perks! Or visit
them on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/TheFerretSquad
There you can find an auction for interesting, hard to find, and
one-of-a-kind merchandise that you can bid on as a contribution as
well.

The campaign is nearing its deadline, and we're a long way off from
reaching our goal. We have until June 10th to raise $33,000.

It is now June 7. So, please, in the next 3 days help raise those
funds. The thing is, due to the filming location, if funding isn't
raised by then, it will not be possible to do this until NEXT year
AND the fundraising site will take a bigger percentage. We don't
want that now, do we?

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we