Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 16:22:43 EDT
:::pace, pace, pace::::
Oh man, oh man, what an I going to do?
:::pace, pace, pace::::::

Tonks honey, what's wrong?

Ohhh Mom, I don't know what to do. My darling Izzy's birthday is coming
up on August 25th, and I don't have a gift for her yet. I can't think
of a thing that is special enough for my beloved. Can you think of
anything Mom?

How about a toaster?

MOM!!! Are you trying to get me killed? This is the IZ we are talking
about. Her birthday gift needs to be like her. Special, girlie,
sparkly, and difficult.

I see what you mean Tonks. You really are in a pickle aren't you. Why
not get some help from our friends on the FML?

OK, so what do you get a ferret that has everything?
Totally Ferret will donate one pound of food per person that sends an
idea for a birthday gift to Isabella's Mom at [log in to unmask]

The most creative gift idea will win a 50.00 gift basket full of
Totally Ferret goodies. All pounds counted will go to Ferret Emergency
Response Rescue and Evacuation Team. http://www.ferretemergency.org/

Hurry this ends August 25th!