From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:56:57 -0500
PK, mom donated an embroidered ferret tee shirt to a shelter that needed
help and I think it's up to us to let people know to go look
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

Apollo, you are so silly, the shelter has lots of neat stuff on there.

PK, I know, but mom embroidered and donated it in your and my name to
help the shelter get money for food, vet bills and other things so other
ferrets wont have to do without, and only one very lucky human will have
it :P.  She wrote words on it too, but, hehe, I cant read.

Apollo, only humans?  we cant have one?  Oh well it probably says PK is
the greatest, the best, the...

PK, you are not humble at all. :P  Mom said she misses us and this is how
she can remember us by helping other ferrets have the care they need.

OK everyone this is PK, the greatest, the best, the.... OK, OK, I'm
tell'n them, you gotta check out all the stuff and dont forget to bid
on my mom's tee shirt to help the shelter and then you gotta tell us
what she wrote on it so Apollo will know it's about me, it's always
about me. :P

(OK everyone this is Apollo, dont hurt PK's feelings, dont tell him it's
probably about me anyway and not him.  He's so full of himself :P)

[VC]