Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:49:49 EDT
[A post in The News & Observer classifieds today.  So, I called the
owner...]

A handsome 8yo male ferret got out of the house Saturday evening.  The
owners placed a few signs in the neighborhood and knocked on the closest
neighbor's doors.

They still need help with putting out more fliers (at least in a 1/2 mile
radius!), checking around houses, bushes, yards, etc. ASAP to find this
old man.

If you can help out, please contact the owner (not home till after 9:30p
tonight) or speak to his nice father at: 676-0458.

The general directions are:

From I-440, go north on Falls of Neuse Rd.  About 7 miles, you will pass
the Raleigh Water Treatment Plant.  Next turn RT on Ravens Ridge.

From Hwy 98, go south on Falls of Neuse Rd.  About 3 miles, turn LF on
Ravens Ridge.

I will be speaking with the 20-something owner when he gets home from
work tonight for more info.

Thanks, Shari Gunter
Special Affairs Chairperson
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC