From:
Helen M Wojciechowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 07:56:14 -0800
Hello Everyone,

Sorry it has taken me so long to up load pictures.  I have been pretty
busy.  I just hope I did this right and you get the right alblum.  I
am not real good at this.

For all my Secret Santas that sent gifts to my kids please if you do
not receive a personal email from your ferret please email me at
[log in to unmask] I do not have some of your email address.
I lost some of my mail over the holidays to AOL I guess.  They are at
it again.  I also have a few pictures on here of my personal ferrets.
One is my Cody his cage is all decorated and the other are my three
Chippies and Snowflake they are for Grandma Chris and I hope she
enjoys them.  One of them will be emailing her soon.

Happy New Year To All
Hugs, Love and Prayers
Helen and the Helping Hands Shelter Gang.

*********
VIEW PICTURES
Helen M Wojciechowski is sharing pictures with you
using Shutterfly, the leading online photo service.

To view Helen M Wojciechowski's pictures at Shutterfly, simply go to:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbuHLhs3aM3FA

(If you can't click on this link, try copying and pasting it into
your web browser.)