From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:56:14 -0800
Many of these fine people that I have met at these shows work hard on
breeding quality show/pet ferrets along with running shelters.  Also any
reputable breeder will ALWAYS take back one of their ferrets at any time.
Their contract states so.

>What to you is a reputable breeder, what does this mean?

I do have one question.  Many breeders will stay in contact with their
owners ferrets offspring.  Like hotdish stated, her emails will not go
thru to the original breeder..  So never say never.  This person has the
original email address which is used on many forums, but still the original
small breeder has blocked her email to hotdish.  I can't prove this, but
know hotdish doesn't lie.

Please explain?

Debbie