From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:53:56 -0500
Julie,

May I send on a copy of your letter from yesterday when I next am in
communication with AVAR board members.  I think you have written very
balanced and well considered comments which take into consideration all
of the earlier communications as well as the history of the group.

If we can
1. end the problem of misinformation being released by one individual
   while
2. opening lines of communication so that the vets on the board and in the
   advisory panel know how and where they can get reliable data then a
   great deal will have been achieved.

Bill, could you verify the origin if she sends permission since I don't
have her original address?  Hopefully, that will continue to give her the
privacy she needs in an FFZ.  In fact, if she could do it through you she
could maintain complete privacy if desired.  Is this easy enough for you
and feasible?

Sukie

[Moderator's note: Yes, if need be Julie can send her email via me.  BIG]