From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 19:19:20 -0400
A quick update for those of you planning on entering ferrets in the LOS-NJ
Ferret Fun '97 Show to be held on August 9, 1997 in Mercerville, NJ... the
Chocolate and Silver rings are CLOSED!  The maximum amount of entries for
each ring have been met, and no further entries will be accepted.

The Cinnamon, Mitts and Siamese rings are filling quickly.  If you plan on
entering ferrets in these rings, we strongly urge you to get your entries in
immediately.

There are NO vendor tables left, and the wait list has been CLOSED.  All
sponsorships are sold and CLOSED.  Many thanks to all of the kind vendors
and sponsors who are helping us make this show "The Best"!

We are still accepting Chinese Auction Donations with all proceeds
benefiting various ferret shelters nationwide.

If you need an entry form, directions, or other information, please feel
free to e-mail me.

-Anne