From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 02:52:05 -0400
>I also have a Triple Farms, cinnamon female.  Any experiences similar to
>mine?  Fast a s lightening, will cuddle on HER terms only and not for
>long, can be a bit skittish if you suprise her, nippy around the face
>(but she was a rescue) and BIG weight differences and coat changes between
>winter & summer.  Gets along well with the group but plays independently.

Michele I have 2 Triple Farms girls but they are different as night and
day.  One is 20 mos.  and the other 10 mos.  The oldest started out really
liking to cuddle but now she wants nothing to do with it ......she weights
about 2 lbs and has pretty much maintained that weight our 10 mo. only
liked to cuddle the day we picked her up from the pet store.  I think it
was her way of getting my husband to take her home away from a very not so
nice cage mate.  She is very hyper and we thought it was because she was
young but it shows no signs of stopping she is always on the go wearing her
sister out and then wondering around for awhile by herself and then she
notices sister is missing and she goes looking for her as if to say "how
come you went to sleep?"  She also weighted about 2 lbs. during the winter
but she has lost about 0.8 lbs but she is holding at that weight.  Her hair
is also a lot different then her sisters it is longer and very soft and
silky.  Like yours she is very skittish to sudden movements and loud noises
but that has just been a recent thing and I'm not sure what has caused the
problem.  She hasn't been harmed or hurt in anyway and she is only around
myself and my husband.  She likes to bite but when she does she always
tries to drag you like she is trying to hide you in her hidey hole.  I have
to say they are the sweetiest little girls I have ever seen and I wouldn't
trade them for anything they are my babies :)

Diane,wiggles,cocoa and daddy too!